Reframing Your View of Student Success: A Holistic Approach Using Integrated Data and Custom Insights
Data analytics makes it possible to frame conversations around student success and retention in a new way. By connecting more data and adopting a holistic view, campuses can get a clear picture of what success should look like for every student at their institution.
Download our paper to learn more about:
- The four common ways in which student success is compartmentalized on a campus
- A networked approach that brings together all the valuable data points
- Effective use of analytics to predict patterns and trends
- Student success factors beyond academic performance and demographics
- Powerful tools that can help break down silos for a holistic approach